Breaking news: AMC beats all earnings expectations and Retail owns 90% of the float says the CEO
AMC has beaten all earnings expectations and CEO Adam Aron confirmed retail investors own 90% of the float excluding index funds
AMC Entertainment has beaten all expectations in Q4 2022
Adam Aron, CEO, and president of the company is confident in its future growth.
Despite adversity within the company and the market, AMC Entertainment has achieved impressive results throughout the year.
There were several successful films at AMC Entertainment, including Spider-Man No Way Home, Godzilla vs Kong, Mortal Kombat, A Quiet Place 2, The Conjuring, and many others.
Refinancing AMC Entertainment's debt to lower their interest rate was recently completed.
Also, AMC Entertainment sold a junk bond worth $950 million, which will be used for the payment of the debt that is due in 2025.
AMC Q4 EARNINGS MARCH 1ST 2022:
Keynotes on Q4 March 1st, 2022
- AMC Entertainment has over 1.8 billion dollars cash on hand.
- 60 million people went to AMC Theatres.
- AMC is cash flow positive and EBITDA
- One person sold one of AMC entertainment Spider man NFT for $17,000
- AMC has 4 million shareholders.
- AMC is looking into Co-branded credit cards
- AMC will look to further monetize NFT activity in 2022 by selling NFTs as well as collecting commissions on future sales of their NFTs.
- Retail owns 90% of the AMC float, Adam Aron said
- AMC branded Merchandise is coming soon
AMC to sell popcorn outside the movie theatre
The movie theatre chain AMC Entertainment plans to sell popcorn outside movie theatres.
AMC Theatres Perfectly Popcorn will be available at mall kiosks, counters, and stores beginning in 2022, as well as through home delivery. The theatres will also sell "To Go" popcorn packages, while supermarkets will soon offer pre-packaged and microwaveable popcorn.
As many as five AMC Theatres Perfectly Popcorn stores, counters, or kiosks are planned to open in malls by the end of the year. Additionally, the stores will offer candy and other movie theatre staples, as well as Coca-Cola Freestyle machines and bottled water.
AMC Entertainment may create its own crypto
The world's largest theatre chain, AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is exploring the possibility of creating its own cryptocurrency.
In addition, the company is in talks with Hollywood studios about creating commemorative nonfungible tokens, or NFTs, related to major films. The company has already succeeded in releasing NFTs for Spider-Man: No Way Home.
According to Aron, the Leawood, Kansas-based company began accepting cryptocurrency for gift cards as well as working on taking cryptocurrency payments via the company's website and mobile app. Last year, AMC said it would accept Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is now looking into accepting Shiba Inu as well as Dogecoin.
Highlights of AMC’s earnings history for Q1, Q2, and Q3 of 2021.
Highlights of AMC's Q1 2021
- Adam Aron recognizes the retail community
- AMC Entertainment got over $2 billion in cash to keep them afloat
- AMC Theatres is no longer in financial trouble
- Q2-Q4 expectations have dramatically increased
- 45% increase in food and beverage sales
Highlights of AMC's Q2 2021
- GameStop partnership teased by Adam Aron
- Discussions about licensing sports and music events at AMC
- Ticket and concession revenue increased
- AMC will accept Bitcoin for payment
Highlights of AMC's Q3 2021
- The revenue was up 80% from Q2 2021 and 488% from Q1 2021
- The revenue was $763.2 million
- Net loss was reduced from $905.8 million to $224.2 million in 2020
Help us maintain the ongoing dedicated servers and security costs of the website.
What's Your Reaction?